• Write the weekly Covet column for real estate website BrickUnderground.com
• Ghost writer of François Nars; works include Foreword to Guy Bourdin by Alison M. Gingeras (Phaidon; August 2011), Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself by François Nars (Rizzoli; April, 2011). Freelance copywriter for NARS Cosmetics (press files, marketing copy, product naming).
• Contribute beauty, fashion and lifestyle stories to publications including Style.com, UrbanBaby.com, thehairbookonline.com (blog, Facebook, Twitter), Martha Stewart Weddings, In Style, Entrée, Neiman Marcus the Book, The New York Times Sunday Styles, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Women’s Wear Daily, MORE and MORE.com.
• Write marketing copy (product knowledge, catalog copy, email blasts, website content) for companies including NARS Cosmetics, Club Monaco, DwellStudio, Swellbeing, One Kings Lane, MyLastSupper, Buckle-Down (Facebook), The Hudson’s Bay Company, Elizabeth Arden and Penelope’s Stories.
• Advise major beauty companies—Estée Lauder, Unilever, P&G—regarding new product development, PR and branding strategies.
• Held full time positions on staff at Real Simple, Seventeen, Allure and Elle, and freelanced for periods of weeks to months at Redbook, Marie Claire and Glamour.
Check out some of my writing here. Get in touch with me if you're interested in hiring me for your next big project.
Expertise Beauty writing and editing, plus some fashion, home, food, parenting and weddings.
Location New York, NY